Cause analysis of broken wire of elevator stainless steel wire rope
Broken wire is the elevator stainless steel wire rope in the initial appearance of a relatively minor damage, although not caused by stainless steel wire rope can not be used, but also worthy of our vigilance. So how did the broken wire happen? Below Su Yang will take you to understand.
(1) overload broken wire. The steel wire rope of elevator is caused by overload load or impact load, the fracture of which is a cup-shaped plastic shrinkage, because of the large safety factor of the elevator wire rope, this kind of broken wire is rare.
(2) Fatigue break out. The outer layer of steel wire which appears on the largest side of the bending procedure of the Strand, the broken wire produced by metal fatigue, and the fracture shape is flat.
(3) wear broken wire. The stainless steel wire rope is caused by friction slipping between the towing wheel, which is very serious in the steel wire wear and occurs on the outer surface of the steel wire, the fracture side is oblique stubble and the fracture is flat.
(4) rust broken wire. caused by severe rust. Stainless Steel Wire Rope fracture is not neat, it is a brazed sharp shape.
(5) Cut off wire. It is caused by hard pulling or by large external force. The fracture of stainless steel wire rope is shear-shaped.
(6) Kink broken wire. This kind of broken wire is seldom appeared in normal use, only when the stainless steel wire rope appears loose to cause kink. The fracture shape is flat and smooth.
The above is the main cause of the elevator stainless steel wire rope broken wire, I hope elevator management staff in the installation and maintenance to pay more attention to avoid the occurrence of the above, to reduce maintenance costs, and extend the service life of stainless steel wire rope elevator.